Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slashzor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-13

I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP Empty
PostSubject: I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP   I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:37 am

Ok i got that msg so i tried a shorter name it still didnt work so i put one letter in, it didnt work... i put 2 letters didnt work... 3 letter didnt work plz help? i hav downloaded the client and u sed i would be able to play it today so i wana try it soooo post as soon as possible thx xD

No i still cant register unless u made a new register link? im using the one u posted

Last edited by slashzor on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
character

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP   I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:48 am

slashzor wrote:
Ok i got that msg so i tried a shorter name it still didnt work so i put one letter in, it didnt work... i put 2 letters didnt work... 3 letter didnt work plz help? i hav downloaded the client and u sed i would be able to play it today so i wana try it soooo post as soon as possible thx xD
me nether , i did make an account already but i can't log in on it , i tried to make another account and i can't .
Back to top Go down
Sakra
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP   I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:02 pm

this is the current db holder (atticus) im sorry about the mistake i made, wamp .. something wasent able to register cause it starts before the server itself (giving the error about not being able to ... stuff .. dont feel like looking it up) anyway you should be able to register AND PLAY now .. if not talk to SAKRA or ATTICUS on msn though you most likely dont have mine xD
Back to top Go down
Sakra
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP   I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:33 pm

Sorry Atticus For the fucking asshole that did delete your posts/threads/
And i will make you admin anyways So Have fun with membership:P
Back to top Go down
slashzor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP   I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:32 am

No i still cant register unless u made a new register link? im using the one u posted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP   I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CANT REGISTER PLZ HELP
Page 1 of 1